Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why does he IM me , but then barely talk to me?

I have this friend, and we've been friends for like 6-7 months, & he IMs me everyday, and he only has 2 hours during the week-__- , and like we talk but he kills it by using lol , k , o , yea , or say i ask him how he is he'll be like good. lol .. and just now , like i was just trying to help cheer him up about something, even though, im obviously not good enough -_- , and im like oh i hope u feel better, ttyt, goodnight, . and hes like kk . -_- if that was anyone else, i bet he would have said night or something lol.. i just wish we were better friends and it bothers me and i tell him it bothers me when he uses boring words lol.. and oh on fb for a truth thing he put, you make me laugh i make u laugh, ur nuts, cool, and i think we're good friends. lol -_-. everyone else got something real great. I feel like im not important to him. and it sucks, cause i thought we were really good friends. he IMs me everyday, so therefore we talk everyday. /: what can i do? oh and we cant talk in person for a while. .. he lives 2 cities away.

No comments:

Post a Comment