Monday, August 8, 2011

What should i do? I'm kind of reaching the point of just wanting to give up on trying? any advice?

So I was in Europe for about 6 weeks and just got back last Wednesday, next day i called a good friend and left a message and said hi. I got a txt right back saying that he is driving and will call me later, and welcome back etc. He still hasn't called and that was 5 days ago. i txted him jokingly and said thanks for calling and it was nice to hear from him in a sarcastic way. He hasnt responded or called mel. What do i do? He always tends to say he'll call me and wont. I'm usually the one calling or txting, and now im getting tired of being the only one who makes and effort to keep in touch. How hard is it to call someone. i brought him back a couple souvenirs which i wanted to give to him but now i dont know what to do with them; I don’t want to call him and be like hey im back want your stuff. I feel like at the least maybe he should have called me. and his birthday is end of this week. Do i call him for his birthday even if he still hasn't called me by then? What do I do in this situation? I don’t want to keep being the one who calls and tries to keep in touch, I feel like he needs to make an effort at some point. And just fyi not into him romantically. He has been a really good friend to me, and don’t want to lose his friendship over something so stupid, but im getting over all this drama and might just give up and never call him unless he takes the next step at this point

No comments:

Post a Comment