Saturday, August 13, 2011

HELP ME!! I CAN'T STAND THEM ANYMORE!?

I live in Florida and I am 12 yrs old almost thirteen. My dad went to Colombia (Spanish Country) and he brought his sister and my cousins. They are 22. Then came here on may 23, 2008. My dad said that they might be staying her for a year. Well I can't stand them. They always take our stuff without asking and they never even said thank you because we are letting the stay in our house. There is three of them and they are only paying $20 per month. For three people. That isnt enough. Every time that I try to talk to my dad he said, "JUST BE PATIENT. THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT IT THE WORSE THAT IT WILL BE." But it is just that they always use my laptop. And now the keys are like going away because they hit the keyboard with their nails. They always stay in the room watching TV and the electricity bill is HIGH!! What should I do?? My dad won't listen to me anymore. I will take advice from anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment