Friday, August 12, 2011

Guys especially...and girls who have been in relationships...can you help me see what my friend wants???

We met 2 yrs ago. Became VERY good friends. He had a gf until 2months ago. After the breakup, we talked ALOT (4+hrs) every night almost. My friend w/o me knowing asked him if he liked me the day after his breakup, and he paused a LONG time and said as a friend. We get back to school, he blushes and stares at me, but doesn't talk to me. We get home, he texts me TONS. Calls me for hw questions, but talks instead. He went off about how "girls should be straightforward". I finally get the nerve to call him, and after he texts me tons (even @ midnight!). Today (day after I called him), it seemed he couldn't stop staring at me! But when we walked to our cars together after cl, he seemed very calm. I just IMed him, and he seemed busy, so I said "I'll let you go now." He says "What are you up to?". I told him, and he didn't reply, so I said "well ttyl then!". We chat SO much, but then there's this crazy tension @ school & I dunno...just friends still????

No comments:

Post a Comment