Friday, August 12, 2011

Diagnosis Troubles: How can he be just so sure of what's wrong?

It seems to me your new psychiatrist is diagnosing you on what he now sees not what has been . If you feel better on the medication and you are satisfied with your condition then I would think you should stay on your current meds . I know to the fear of coming off meds and I do get that . How did your last Psychiatrist come to the conclusion and treatment ? Do you think you can feel better then you do now ,now that, I realize maybe a hard question ? Does the new DR. give valid reasons why you should change meds ? I guess you are the only one who can answer the questions as you are the one who has to live with the changes ..the Dr. only sees you for a short time out of your life but you have to live with yourself the rest of the time . Study the meds he wants you to start and learn side effects ,learn the side effects of withdrawal from the current meds . This might help you make an informed decision .

No comments:

Post a Comment